CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

2.26.2009

Hills 5 Season To Be Last

According to reality TV star Lauren Conrad, the upcoming 5th season of The Hills will be its last. Conrad says that she gave MTV a deadline and wants to walk away from the show while it is "still a great thing." Personally, I don't really remember it ever being a great thing, and I hear its spin off show that premiered in 2008, The City featuring Hills star Whitney Port, isn't much better.



I'm not sure how other people feel, but I'm getting tired of reality shows recycling the same few people over and over again. Perhaps Flavor of Love is the biggest culprit, as it resulted in (too) many different spin off shows including: I Love New York, Charm School, I Love Money and Real Chance At Love. Another, Laguna Beach, went on to be shows such as: The Hills, The City and Bromance. Can't we get some new reality TV stars please?

0 comments: