CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

2.17.2009

Celebs Sound Off

US Magazine collected various celebrities thoughts on the Rihanna/Chris Brown situation. Here is what they had to say:


CARRIE UNDERWOOD
"I don't think anybody actually knows what happened. I have no advice because, thank goodness, I've never been in any kind of abusive situation. You hear a new one every five minutes, and some of them are getting kind of ridiculous. I really hope everyone will lay off and just let everybody who's involved figure out everything first."

JAY-Z
"This is a real situation. You have to have compassion for others. Just imagine it being your sister or mom and then think about how we should talk about that. I just think we should all support her. She's going through a tough time. You have to realize she's a young girl, as well. She's very young."

KELLIE PICKLER
"I think the world would be a better place if people worried more about what they needed to do to be better people, than ... judging others on what kind of people they are. I don't know what really went on with Rihanna and Chris, and I don’t think anyone else does, either. The only people who really, truly know are only the two of them, so I am not going to assume or comment. I'm going to mind my own business."

HEIDI MONTAG
"I don't know what happened there, but our thoughts and prayers go out to both of them. It’s such a crazy situation. I hope everything heals. I don't know what to say."

UGLY BETTY'S MARK INDELICATO
"I don't really know that much about it. I think that doing that to a woman is wrong in any way. It doesn't matter who did it to you. But, you know, I don't know that much about it, so I can't really comment too much on it."

LINDSAY LOHAN
"I have no comment on that. That's not my relationship. I have no reason to speak about it. I think they're both great people."

LUPE FIASCO
"They are great live and both are good people. It's a tragedy."

MOLLY SIMS
"It's so sad. I don't think anybody knows the whole truth, but I guess the truth really doesn't matter when [abuse] is the result. That should never happen, no matter what. And I love his music. That being said, I think [about] Rihanna: No girl, no woman, no mother, no sister, no friend, no one deserves that. Absolutely."

NIA LONG
"I know both of them well. They're young, and all we can do is pray for them at this point."

RUBEN STUDDARD
"I'm still praying for him. Everybody always has something negative to say about everything, and I always try to be positive. They've both made wonderful careers for themselves, and I think they will continue to do so for the rest of their lives."

MARY J. BLIGE
"They're both young and beautiful people, and that's it."

MARK CURRY
"Women, throughout history, have been beaten and prostituted. Even today in movies and music, they're portrayed as low-grade, so you know, he's a youngster, and he can correct his ways. It's just a tragedy - women and abuse."

1 comments:

Plain Jayne Mansfield said...

Hangin' With Mr. Cooper Mark Curry?!