CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

9.21.2008

A Weekend Of Surprises

One story was in the headlines all weekend.


Former Blink-182 drummer Travis Barker and DJ AM (Adam Goldstein) were both critically injured in a plane crash Friday that also killed 4 others. Both have second and third degree burns and are expected to have a full recovery. They are lucky to have survived the crash and my thoughts are with them.

Now, I'm not a big Chris Crocker fan, but the release of his first single - Mind In The Gutter - is the second surprise of the weekend. What's the surprise? It actually is a decent song. Hearing his attempt at Danity Kane's Damaged and Britney's Gimme More, I had been scared to hit the play button. Once I had, however, I didn't even believe it was him until I saw that the song was available on iTunes. Take a listen below.


0 comments: