CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

9.18.2008

Christina's New Direction

At the 2008 Video Music Awards on Sept. 7, Christina Aguilera debuted her new single "Keeps Getting Better." While I have been a X-tina fan since her "Genie In The Bottle" days, I was honestly somewhat disappointed.



I've always admired Christina for being one of the few artists today who perform live and actually sound good. Throughout the entire performance, I felt like she was trying to be Britney. The choreography and lip-syncing seemed so unlike her. On top of that, the song wasn't even that great.

I heard that this song will be featured on her upcoming Greatest Hits album and if that's true, so be it. But I really hope this vocal power-house diva doesn't plan on making whole album of songs like this...

0 comments: