CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

10.01.2008

Watch: Paris Hilton's New BFF

Heiress Paris Hilton always seems to have something going on. Her latest is a new MTV "reality show" in which 16 girls and 2 guys compete to become her BFF (best friend forever). The show premiered last night and features Hilton's new single "My BFF". The song is said to be the first single of her second album, due later this year.


Listen to the new track!

Since fellow reality TV star Tila Tequila won't have another season of "A Shot At Love," I think "Paris Hilton: My New BFF" will easily replace that empty slot in my schedule. Parts of the show so far have been mildly amusing, although I do hope relationships between the contestants gets more dramatic and interesting.

Always on the move, Hilton is currently filming a UK version of the BFF show.

0 comments: